It has become increasingly clear that we are in need of more staff members in-game, so we're opening applications to the community. If you fill out an application, we will review it and choose based on the criteria we are looking for, your answers to the questions, and our personal experience with you as a player. If you have submitted an application in the past, you may resubmit a new one if it has been previously denied.
Click on the following link and read all information in the post. This is a mandatory procedure if you wish to become a staff member. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/993085-staff-basics/
If accepted, you take on a number of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Answering player questions.
- Helping users get started.
- Moderating chat--excessive language/arguing should result in a mute/kick when appropriate.
- Banning and rolling back players who grief or steal.
- Watching new members that join EosCraft to see if they grief or steal.
- Posting in the EosCraft advertisement threads.
- Remain mature, calm, and act professional. You will also be asked to use proper grammar in public chat.
- Moderating user topics/posts on the forums.
- No power abusing! We have logs, and if we receive valid complaints, you WILL be banned.
Not demoted, banned. Abuse of powers include using commands for personal conflict, favoring certain parties, spawning items for others or friends, and other various abilities granted with your position of power.
- Stay active for a minimum of 3-5 hours a day, 4-5 days a week. If you are leaving temporarily due to personal conflicts, work, or school, please notify an Admin and post in the staff discussion subforum.
- Post your opinion on all applications, ranging from builder applications, staff applications, and ban appeals.
If you think you will get special treatment or item spawning powers, you must not apply as you will be sorely disappointed. You should only be applying for the sole cause of helping EosCraft flourish, not for the reason of gaining benefits, features, or bragging rights based on a title. We are looking for members in all timezones, but are in need for more staff members around European timezone and early to mid-afternoon PST. We are also requesting players to only apply if they are 16+ years of age. One final request, we are looking for players who aren't a staff member on any other server. We want our staff members to dedicate their time to only EosCraft, not split it up between numerous servers. This exception also applies if you are applying for staff and you are just a member on another server. If you wish to help and can fulfill these requirements and responsibilities, go ahead and click on the link below. Please show us that you truly wish to become a staff member by giving all your effort into the application.