New PVP/RAID Rules & Set Up Please Follow The Link Below
Ready for a world where the rules have altered and the people you trusted could turn on you in an instant? Where you can lose everything with one slash of a blade or one pierce from an arrow. Where the difficulty is set to hardcore and the world is set to open world pvp. Prepare to fight for food, diamonds and even just a bit of iron. Build up your defenses and get ready for a world where death is the way of life and theft powers the economy. Trap your enemies and stab your friends in the back... Hey, don't forget the mobs. Can you survive the world of death and betrayal, or will you be chased back to the main world where you only fear mobs and griefers...
NOTE: Your INVENTORY will be emptied and returned upon joining/leaving the hardcore map. This is to reduce item farming and people who want to start off with diamond tools. If for some reason this doesn't work, make sure to throw your 'duplicated' items into the lava at the PvP spawn (this doesn't destroy anything from the main world).
- Theft/Stealing is allowed.
- 1x1 Hole traps are allowed. (No more than 3-5 blocks deep.)
- TNT can be placed by anyone and does HP damage, but doesn't do block damage. Creepers also do HP damage, but don't do block damage.
- Flying/God Mode/Mob Disguises are NOT allowed.
- No '/' commands are allowed. The hardcore world is meant to represent vanilla gameplay of minecraft.
- Griefing is not allowed on personal homes.
- No private signs on doors, chests, furnaces, etc. This also includes deliberately placing a block above a visible chest.
- No saving home location via command.
- Lava buckets are limited to donors only and can not be used to grief.
- No digging from under or above any structure to kill someone.
- Typing /home, /spawn, /warp, or logging out to avoid death will get you banned from the world.
- Do not type /back to quickly return to your death point.
- No using /chest command to grab items from the main world to the new world. This can get you banned from EosCraft, not just the hardcore map.
This world is all about territory control. Can you take and hold your land with your own defenses? Want to run into someone's territory and steal everything they have? Claim vast lands and gain allies to lead and protect the land you have. Get stronger and be feared by all as you ride over the land with power.
Important Information Related to Territories
* The map will be regenerated every 2-4 weeks to keep the map fresh and clean.
* If you die in the Hardcore world, you will be revived in the Main world.
Territory Control Rules:
- You must use the front door or any other variations of other doors that enter the area that you wish to steal/claim.
- You must kill ALL owners of the area you are in before you can claim the rights to the area.
- You may steal, but not grief. (No making your own entrance into the home/structure.)
- You may not purposely win over an area over just to take a structure down. This means no intentionally killing people to destroy their home, as this is considered griefing. After killing the owner, you take responsibility for that structure and home in which you may only make modifications/changes to it until someone else takes it over.
- Using commands to avoid death, cheat, farm items, dupe, fly, and various other unfair advantages will result in a perma-ban from the hardcore world.
Caught breaking ANY rules will result in you being blocked from the Hardcore world permanently.
(Including the use of Godmode, Flying, etc.)
To get to the hardcore world, type /warp hardcore
To get back to the normal world, type /warp normal