By purchasing from EosCraft and utilizing our services provided, you agree to the following terms of service:
1) We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank – the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.
2) You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not. By donating, you hereby claim that you are over the legal working age in your country or have parental consent to make a payment.
3) You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
4) You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on trough the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alternation of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
5) Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this service's staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no possibility of receiving a refund – however this will never be unwarranted, this will only happen in the case of extreme rule-breaking. If you obey the terms & conditions set and rules listed, you will never be banned. We reserve the right to forcefully remove benefits and/or donation ranks from you at any time, with or without prior notice.
6) All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you leave the server/forum in any way. Donor ranks are bound to your account upon purchase and benefits provided are strictly prohibited to use for/on anyone other than yourself.
7) EosCraft's Terms of Service and Rules are both subject to change at any time and without notice at the sole discretion of the EosCraft network. A change in policy shall not be grounds for early contract termination or non-payment.
8) No services rendered by EosCraft are eligible for a refund. Prepayments and account credit are ineligible to be refunded or transferred to alternate accounts. Any and all charge disputes must be reported directly to EosCraft within thirty (30) days of the date which the charge originally occurred.
9) Purchasing a package from EosCraft does not allow you to break the rules. We reserve the right to ban you temporarily or permanently from the server and/or website if you do not respect the rules set forth, regardless of the amount of money that has been paid or contributed.
Refund Policy: All sales are final, you may not buyback, stop, credit the server by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so, we reserve the right to disallow your continued play on the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away.
We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back. EosCraft will not provide refunds under any circumstances. Payments made to the EosCraft network are for intangible goods, virtual rewards, that are provided in the package purchase. Transactions are final. In the event of being banned for breaking the rules of the server, you will not be refunded. You will not be provided with a refund if you are banned or do not favor our service. Bans are subjected to the full discretion of the server's staff department. Rules are subjected to change with or without prior notice.
There is no guarantee on being able to enter the server and if the server is no longer operated, the virtual items are forfeited. Refund requests due to issues concerning lag, game glitches, or any other issues, are subject to the discretion of the EosCraft administrative team. All packages are intangible and hold no value.
EosCraft is not affiliated with the company Mojang. EosCraft is a communal server for the game minecraft and relies on donations and payments for consistent upkeep. Making a purchase is entirely optional. All packages sold are available to everyone for free - no benefits are locked behind any paywall.